Some of the processed data contained within PhenoScanner are available to download. These include:
- dbSNP 147 with variant annotation from VEP.
- Linkage disequilibrium statistics from 1000 Genomes.
- A subset of the processsed GWAS datasets.
To obtain access to the data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once access is granted, you will be provided with a username and password to login below and download the relevant data.
In downloading the data, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will cite the PhenoScanner papers in any publication or presentation where you use these datasets.
- You will cite the original paper where the results were obtained, including the references for the linkage disequilibrium statistics and variant & phenotype mappings where used (table of studies).
- You will follow any additional terms and conditions of the data (table of studies).
PhenoScanner imposes no restrictions on access to, or use of, the data provided. The data generated by members of the project are available without restriction.
The Cardiovascular Epidemiology Unit, University of Cambridge has not knowingly invalidated any terms and conditions of the underlying data and provide this database and software in good faith, but make no warranty, expressed or implied, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for any purpose for which they are used. Users of the data do so at their own risk.